ETS is equipped to deal promptly and effectively with the entire scope of legal, technical, environmental and economic problems associated with underground storage tanks.
- Removal or abandonment services.
- Definition of the extent of contamination.
- Providing cost effective cleanup alternatives.
- Negotiation of cleanup plan with regulatory agencies.
- Design, implementation, and operation and maintenance of a cleanup system.
- Maximize recovery of cleanup costs from state reimbursement programs
ETS has extensive experience in the remediation of contaminated sites from leaking underground storage tanks. In addition to excavation and landfilling, alternative technologies including the use of risk-based corrective action can provide sound options for obtaining site closure.
ETS has completed numerous projects ranging from home heating oil tanks to full gas station decommissions.